Position: City Coordinator (Day care centre / Community Centre)
Department: Day Care Centre
Location :(Head Office) Goa
Role Summary/Purpose :
- Administration & Management
- Community Centre Based service
- Scholarships & monetary Services
- Coordination and correspondence
- Education, Vocational Training & Relaxation program
- Provide assistance in Awareness raising campaigns
- Organize events in and around the shelter (Celebrations, awareness, Fundraising, etc)
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of related experience required. Experience with NGO.
Education: Graduate in any discipline; A degree in a related field (Social service) or equivalentexperience required.
Age: Between 30 to 40.
Self supporting computer knowledge, skills and training and developing staff, Ability to engage effectively. Having leadership qualities and encouraging others to take the lead when appropriate, having managerial effectiveness.
Selection & Placement Process
Resume Screening, Telephonic discussion, Panel Interview, Final negotiation & orientation
How to Apply
Provide us your following details along with C.V at our corporate Human Resource (H.R) Department.Click here to Compose.
- Current organization and location
- Present Salary
- Joining Period
Subject of email should be:
< Job Description> || <Relevant Work experience in months>
For example: Administrator || 30 months< We would revert to the candidate once he/she is short-listed for the further process and hence feedback would be provided only to the selected candidates.