As the New Academic year started on June 06 children’s were back to the centre with full of excitement and enthusiastic.
- Nursery students there are around 20 students.
- In this month our regular formal classes that are morning/ Afternoon tuitions were conducted regularly. Including morning and Afternoon tuition classes there be around 150 students coming to our centre every day. So also there are new students who too have joined our centre.
- Every day before the students get back to their classes assembly is conducted in AGNC were in prayer, songs, pledge, thought for the day and national anthem is been held.
- Vocational classes are conducted regularly on everyday basis such as, Mehendi, computer, tailoring and wire making. For computer classes 06students, mehandi 05 students, and for tailoring and wire making there are 22 women’s and adult girls coming every day.
- Centre cleaning is done every day so also deep cleaning on every Saturday’s.
- Slum school classes are also conducted on a regular basis at Monte dongar area, there are around 13 students attending he classes.
- Field work is been carried out everyday around the Monte dongar area, mobilizing the people about our nursery classes, so also for medical camps, visiting the children who don’t come regularly to the centre, so also NIOS awareness to all the youth.
Events & Celebrations
On 28th May 2016 medical camp was conducted, around 30 women’s were present for the general check & HIV/ AIDS test was done and free medicines were also distributed. DR. Anil Kenny and he’s team helped us to have a successful medical camp.
Workshop for Teachers
* Classes on obedience and discipline is been conducted for the students by their respective teacher
*Mock fire drill was conducted with the staff, vocational class’s women’s and children, and importance of MFD was explained to them.
- Dilshad Megani had visited our centre; she interacted with our children, staff members, along with Stanly Thomas.
- Paster Mathew along with Mr. Joe had visited our AGNC; they had an interaction with Francis and all the staff members, so also with vocational women’s.
- Rashmi along with GIM students and their faculty had visited AGNC since they wanted to join our centre for internship for the better prospects of their studies.
- Sidhanath had visited and had an interaction with our women who attended the training of tailoring classes which was conducted by Padre Agnel Ashram Verna.
*AGNC Back side roof work was still in process so also new bus shed work such as painting and putting up the El Shaddai posters.
Student of the Month
Following are the students of the month May 2016
||1st & 2nd std.
||3rd & 4th std.
||Gayatri, Maya, Rahim
|| Sunita, saira banu, prashant
Following are the upcoming events
- AGNC Annual day celebration.
- Awareness program
- World population day